Jul 14, 2009

New and Improved Carrot

The past couple of days I have bribed myself with an hour of WOW for doing a load of dishes and cleaning off my food prep areas. I also awarded myself a bonus half hour for a dinner plan and basic prep. The basic prep today was large quantities of veggies sliced and marinating in teriyaki. So far this is working great.

Dinner tonight was fish Stir Fry with homemade teriyaki sauce over a bed of ramen noodles. I pretty much have my teriyaki recipe down. I do one part tamari soy sauce to one part sake with a couple tablespoon of sugar, a pinch of 5 spice and a dash of sesame oil. I made it a bit more fancy by serving with a pot of oolong tea.

Well, I made it to level 14 and my movements have become far less noobtastic. I was feeling fairly confidet of my playing till I had a bit of a conference with my hubby about the direction I need to take and he mentioned talent points. >sigh< it's always something. One thing has become clear about this game, it is challenging. There are so many levels and options to explore and hold my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment