Jul 19, 2009

Alien abduction? or uncharacterisitc overachievment day

Whoot! I have made level 18. I spent several hours last night playing and over 4 hours today. I am now apparently on my quest to get my aquatic form, however I seem to already have it. I went to a trainer in Silvermoon city for jewel crafting & on the way there I hit level 16. So I visited the druid trainer and it appears I snagged it when I trained for everything available.

It has been so hot here that I got woefully behind in my kitchen duties, so I spent 4+ hours catching up.
I washed dishes, made a mega batch of granola, boiled up some eggs and made a scratch batch of of potato salad, including homemade mayo. I was also feeling guilty for neglecting my family so I pulled out all the stops for dinner tonight. I grilled marinated steaks, mashed garlic parmesan spuds & nuked frozen peas.

This in direct contrast to the "it's way to hot to cook" canned chili on friday and the boxed mac & cheese with peas on saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment