Aug 6, 2009

Renn Faire in record heat

So last week me and the kids were busy helping set up the Renn Faire in record 90+ degree temps. Lots of water was consumed and extreme measures for keeping cool were enacted.

This year I am helping out a merchant all 3 weekends and my 12 year old son is helping out by emptying the trash cans. He has been just awesome helping out. Usually as parents we wonder what kind of job we are doing, but every once in awhile our kids surprise and delight us. There are not many people who would walk around in 90+ degree weather hauling trash with a smile and a joke.

In between loads of dishes and laundry I did manage to acomplish level 26 on WOW. Even though there were issues with the patch and my add-ons. I trained and due to the patch I now have my travel form, I't so rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment